You can reduce stress or manage it productively by using some of these strategies:
1. Express your feelings….with friends, a counselor, write in a journal, compose a letter you don’t mail, write a poem or essay. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Li
2. Do just one thing at a time. Prioritize the things you need to get done.
3. Take care of yourself physically through nutrition or exercise.
4. Know your limits. Focus on what is really important and learn to say no.
5. Watch how you talk to yourself and do not judge yourself. Reverse your negative ideas and focus on positive outcomes.